It’s happened to every house hunter: They come to see a ‘For Sale’ sign; they wish for information. No one answers the phone number on the sign. The flyer box is clear. They walk away. There has to be a better way, and now there is.
Our SMS marketing platform lets house hunters to apply for and instantaneously receive property listing information using their mobile phones. Home sellers reach additional buyers; agents close more sales, and prospective home buyers, presented with unprecedented access to information, become leads more frequently.
Home buyers text in – upon seeing a sign on the front lawn or in your agency’s window – requesting extra information. Our text messaging platform replies in seconds, delivering related info including beds, baths, and price. If interested, our two-way system allows the prospective buyer to set up a showing or a call back.
The benefits of sms marketing are not just for consumers. Our real estate messaging solutions simplifies the lead generation process, permitting your firm to spend less time attracting clients, while attracting more customers than ever before. Competence means cost savings: you’ll save money on printing costs, and confidential expenditures.
It benefits both real-estate agents and home buyers!
As the real-estate market becomes more and more competitive, a mobile messaging solution will set your real estate agency distant from your competitors.
- Instantly text specific property listing info upon request at all times.
- Setup custom automated text responses.
- readily generate a mobile database of home buyers to contact in the future with new property listings Quickly launch mass text messaging campaigns right from your own cell phone with one text message, or of course using our web-based software.
- Streamline the lead generation process allowing you to spend less time and money attracting customers, while at the same time attracting more customers.
- Schedule message alerts/reminders to go out at particular dates and times.
- Save money on printing expenses and classified ads.